- RT @beatbloodcancer: We've got an #Easter tweet for you but get cracking-only 5 days left to bid on this GIANT egg! http://t.co/uBamEdIwKH-2 months ago
- Need some printing for a #demonstration? Blueprint can help http://t.co/euDhiHJDv9-2 months ago
- RT @newdawn_fitness: thank @BlueprintJon for yet another fab job #supportlocalbusiness #cranleigh http://t.co/reTxNLrinV-2 months ago
- #bankofdave the man is a legend!-2 months ago
- Here is a brilliant new logo we just designed for a dog owwners club http://t.co/WioEFMH2sw-2 months ago
- No filming for the new series of BBC Top Gear today! #TopGear http://t.co/CImG1r2A-4 months ago
Waverley Borough Council – Town Magazine
Towards the end of 2010 we were awarded the contract to re-brand Waverley Borough Council’s TOWN magazine. A publication going out to around 6,000 homes in the Waverley area.
We were challenged to come up with a new logo to reflect the different areas that TOWN services. Each part of the logo was colour coded so we could use the colours later in the design of the publication to highlight the different projects the council is working on in each area.
The newsletter is printed in full colour onto gloss paper and is folded down to a 4 page A4 size. It’s printed on our eco-friendly Presstek waterless press using vegetable based inks, so when it’s been read it is 100% recyclable or even compostable.
The publication is very well received by the tenants and now goes out four times per year. From Spring 2012 we will have taken over responsibility for mailing them out using a clear mailing bag so the recipients can see that it’s not another bill from the Council!